Kampong Chhnang—On Tuesday of 10 July 2018, the Kampong Chhnang NSSF branch officials of Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training provided the health care benefit awards on 70% of Daily Average Wage for 90-day Maternity Leave to 67 postnatal female workers from various 08 factories:
- TRIPOS INTERNATIONAL (CAMBODIA) Co., LTD: 25 workers
- CAN SPORTS SHOES Co., LTD: 10 workers
- TAK FOOK (CAMBODIA) GARMENT Co., LTD: 06 workers
- HORIZON OUTDOOR Co., LTD: 07 workers
- JIUN YE GARMENT (CAMBODIA) CO., LTD: 08 workers
- F.G (CAMBODIA) Co., LTD: 03 workers
- GOLDEN APPAREL Co., LTD: 07 workers
- LONG LEAD (CAMBODIA) Co., LTD: 01 workers
It certifies that to receive Royal Government’s additional allowance, formal and informal female workers shall comply with the directive as follows:
- The persons concerned shall attach Khmer identity card and personal phone number.
- The persons concerned shall attach the membership cards of National Social Security Fund or Health Equity Fund.
- The persons concerned or their relatives shall inform NSSF via hotline: 1286 when the person concerned received medical care services in the health facilities without the NSSF agents on standby.
- Health facilities shall collaborate with and provide information about delivery service to the NSSF branches in capital/provinces and Khan.
In pursuance of the high recommendation of Samdech Techo Hun Sen, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Cambodia, from 01 January 2018, the formal and informal female workers registered in NSSF when deliver babies will get additional allowance of the Royal Government as follows:
- One child = 400,000 riels.
- Twin = 800,000 riels.
- Triplet = 1,200,000 riels. This triplet will become the adopted children of Samdech Techo Hun Sen and receive 5,000,000 riels of allowance.
Furthermore, the female workers will be eligible to enjoy 90-day maternity leave and receive 120% of wage (70% from NSSF and 50% from owners of enterprises/establishments).