Kampong Cham—Kampong Cham NSSF branch officials of Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training facilitated and prepared documents to provide 400,000 riels of additional allowance of the Royal Government to 05 postnatal female workers.
These 05 pregnant workers delivered babies in Pa Av, Cheung Prey, Tong Trolach, and Svay Pou Health Centers as follows:
- Von Chanthy works in JUHUI FOOTWEAR CO., LTD.
- Much Sareun works in WINCAM CORPORATION.
- Phan Sreyneath works in Carlington (Cambodia) CO., LTD.
- Lun Saret works in CRYSTAL MATIN (Cambodia) LIMITED.
- Hong Sopheak works in Starlight ApparelManufacturing Co., Ltd.
The NSSF team certified that this facilitation is to allow postnatal female workers to receive 400,000 riels of additional allowance of the Royal Government and other benefits of social security schemes.
Kampong Cham NSSF branch officials of Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training paid a visit the postnatal female workers at the health center and facilitated to prepare the claim documents for them.