Phnom Penh—On Wednesday of 15 August 2018, the Khan Dangkor NSSF branch officials of Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training distributed the health care benefit awards on Maternity Leave to the postnatal female workers as follows:
១- TANTEX INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.: 01 worker
២- PACIFIC APPAREL CO., LTD.: 01 worker
៣- COMPLETE HONOUR FOOTWEAR INDUSTRIAL (CAMBODIA) CO., LTD.: 03 workers
After that, the team investigated a work injury case of one worker at RICOTEX INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.។
It certifies that the NSSF member shall receive benefits from NSSF as follows:
- Occupational Risk Benefits:
- Providing medical care benefit due to workplace accident, commuting accident, or occupational disease although such accident causes the abstention from work.
- Providing daily allowance to the NSSF member due to workplace accident, commuting accident, or occupational disease leading to temporary disability.
- Providing pension or allowance to the NSSF member due to workplace accident, commuting accident, or occupational disease leading to permanent disability.
- Providing funeral grant to who take responsibility for holding funeral ceremony and pension to the dependent of victim.
- Vocational rehabilitation.
- Transporting victim from the accidental site to health facility or house.
- Health Care Package
- Medical Care Services
Inpatient and Outpatient refers to treatment and care services with medical professional technics, diagnosis, laboratory, and other medical screening services, surgical apparatus and other medical equipment in the need of treatment, prescribed medicine, and room (normal) and food provided by health facilities.
Emergency Service refers to any interventions that are performed unintentionally; and these interventions can be performed promptly in order to resuscitate or prevent from losing any parts of patient’s body.
Physiotherapy and Kinesitherapy Services
Delivery and Prenatal and Postnatal Care
Rehabilitation services provided by NSSF, national program, organizations or institutions associated with other rehabilitation activities.
- Patient or Victim Referral Service and Corpse Transportation.
- Daily allowance shall be provided when the NSSF member has illness and faces any accidents.
- Health Prevention Services.