Kampong Speu—On 27 August 2018, Road Traffic Safety Team for Worker Prevention (RTSTWP) of the National Social Security Fund disseminated the traffic law and urged the worker-transporting drivers and workers of COMPLETE HANOUR CAMBODIA CO., LTD. to obey it. The participants were about 71.
This dissemination meeting aims to mainstream awareness of road traffic safety, be ready to offer the driving test to worker-transporting drivers without driving licence and with driving licence inappropriate with the category of vehicles, and urge them to obey the traffic law strictly in order to cut down the traffic accident at the lowest level.
Furthermore, RTSTWP also appealed all worker-transporting drivers to:
- Obey the traffic law rigorously.
- Not overload workers.
- Check the truck before going to take workers.
- Inspect the truck regularly.
- Have driving licence by category of vehicles.
- Attend the training course of the NSSF team on Traffic Law.
- Adhere to 10 moralities of the National Road Traffic Safety Committee.