Pursat—On Monday morning of 17 September 2018, Road Traffic Safety Team for Worker Prevention (RTSTWP) of the National Social Security Fund disseminated the traffic law to the worker-transporting drivers to be held in Kro Kor district hall, Pursat province, amounted to approximately 50 participants.
This dissemination meeting aims to allow the worker-transporting drivers to raise more awareness of traffic law, ease the driver without driving licence and with driving licence inappropriate with the category of vehicles to take the driving test, and urge them to obey the traffic law strictly with a view to reduce the traffic accident at the lowest level.
Furthermore, RTSTWP also appealed all worker-transporting drivers to:
- Obey the traffic law rigorously.
- Not overload workers.
- Check the truck before going to take workers.
- Inspect the truck regularly.
- Have driving licence by category of vehicles.
- Attend the training course of the NSSF team on Traffic Law.
- Adhere to 10 moralities of the National Road Traffic Safety Committee.