Mondulkiri—On Tuesday of 25 September 2018, the Mondulkiri NSSF branch officials of Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training facilitated the document preparation for requesting additional allowance of the Royal Government to 03 pregnant workers as follows:
- Leb Sahas works in COVIPHAMA CO., LTD. located in Bousra commune, Pichyada district, Mondulkiri province.
- Thang An works in DALAK RATHANAKIRI RUBBER DEVELOPMENT CO., LTD. located in Bousra commune, Pichyada district, Mondulkiri province.
- Khun Sokie works in SOCFIN KCD CO., LTD. located in Bousra commune, Pichyada district, Mondulkiri province.
The NSSF team certified that the formal and informal female workers registered in NSSF when deliver babies will get additional allowance of the Royal Government as follows:
- One child = 400,000 riels.
- Twin = 800,000 riels.
- Triplet = 1,200,000 riels. This triplet will become the adopted children of Samdech Techo Hun Sen and receive 5,000,000 riels of allowance.
To get 400,000 riels of additional allowance from the Royal Government and other benefits from NSSF with punctuality and effectiveness, both postnatal formal and informal workers have to comply with the following instruction:
- The worker who has pregnancy from 26 weeks or more shall come to complete the formalities at the NSSF office in capital/provinces in a qualifying period of not later than 03 (three) months before delivery.
- The persons concerned shall attach foetal echo letter with the date of delivery, membership card of National Social Security Fund or Health Equity Fund, NSSF Khmer identity card and personal phone number.
- In case the person concerned has not complete the formalities at the NSSF office within the period above, the person concerned or representative shall inform NSSF promptly not later than 01 (one) month following the date of delivery.
- The persons concerned or their relatives shall inform NSSF via hotline: 1286 when the person concerned received medical care services in the health facilities without the NSSF agents on standby.