Phnom Penh—On 16 October 2017, H.E. Ouk Samvithyea, Delegate of the Royal Government in charge as Director of the National Social Security Fund, presided over to open the internal training course on Updade of Skilled Work in relation to Social Security Schemes that there are the NSSF official and staff in 24 provinces and 02 Khans participated. This training course lasted 05 days from 16 to 20 October 2017.
This training course aims to build capacity and share knowledge and new experiences involved with daily work with the official and staff in order to make their work more effective and ensure the quality and punctuality of service provision, particularly for being ready to cover the formal and informal workers as from 01 January 2018 in accordance with the supreme recommendation of Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo Hun Sen, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
This training course focuses on the main skilled works such as health care, registration and contribution, benefit, and inspection:
- Facilitation to provide health services;
- Formality and procedure of provider payment method;
- How to entry data into HSPIS;
- Health Financing;
- Distinction of benefit between worker and public employee;
- Provider payment method of worker and public employee;
- Procedure of registration and contribution payment for the formal and informal workers;
- Occupational Risk and Health Care benefits;
- Governance, work injury investigation, labour law, and inspection.