Investment Commission for Social Security Schemes of NSSF (ICSSS) was founded as inter-ministry commission by Prakas No. 108 LV/PrK, dated 20 May 2014, comprising Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training, Ministry of Economy and Finance, Ministry of Health, and Representatives of employer and of employee. This commission has a duty to:
– Organize the policy and the long-term, medium-term, short-term investment planning in the investment procedures
– Collaborate with national and international development partners
– Manage, designate, assess, monitor, and modify the investment works regularly
– Upgrade the investment activities
– And implement other duties under the orders of the Governing Body of NSSF.