Provider payment method commission was founded as inter-ministry commission by Prakas No. 194 LV/PrK, dated 14 September 2012, comprising Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training and Ministry of Health. This commission has a duty to:
- Study and determine the provider payment method and basic cost of health service
- Determine types of disease group and request the service cost of disease group and determine the provider payment method for health facilities recognized by NSSF
- Determine the conditions of health facility recognized by NSSF, service quality mechanism, and procedures to provide the NSSF members service
- Prescribe the procedure and formality for the NSSF members are entitled to have health service and claim the reimbursement of health service
- And collaborate and facilitate with organizations or institutions and national and international organizations involved in the duties above.