IT technical teamwork was founded as inter-ministry teamwork by Prakas No. 136 PrK, dated 07 January 2014, including Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training. This teamwork has a duty to:
– Organize the procedure and formality of determination of workers’ identity as member of NSSF
– Link IT network between Department of Statistics and Passport of General Commissariat of National Police of Ministry of Interior with the National Social Security Fund of Ministry of Laour and Vocational Training in order to grant and receive the data of workers’ identity in the health insurance scheme
– Study the budget planning of technical tools in the aim of ensuring the data management of workers between Department of Statistics and Passport of General Commissariat of National Police of Ministry of Interior with the National Social Security Fund of Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training
– Collaborate with ministries, institutions, and organizations involved with a view to organizing the plan to determine the electronic Khmer national identity correctly in compliance with procedure for workers under the Provisions of the Labour Law
– Collaborate and facilitate the work with the relevant national and international experts in purpose of ensuring the implementation to proceed smoothly
– And make report on Situation and Monthly Achievement to Minister of the Ministry of Interior and of the Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training. The teamwork have to make the extraordinary report with a view to the ministry issues the principles and takes measures to deal with when necessary.