Phnom Penh — On the morning of 23 March 2022 at the Grand Meeting Room of the NSSF Headquarter, H.E. PEN Norakvuth, Deputy Director General of NSSF, led the NSSF officials to attend the 76th Food Security and Nutrition Forum via video conferencing, and this forum was chaired by H.E. SOK Silo, Secretary General of the General Secretariat of the Council for Agricultural and Rural Development.
The above-mentioned forum was discussed on important points as follows:
1. Visualized Material for Nutrition-Sensitive WASH;
2. Brief Update on the Proposed Preliminary Food Safety Assessment;
3. Findings from Stakeholders’ Interviews on the Workplace Nutrition and Infant and Young Child Feeding Support Project;
4. The SUN Business Network Cambodia Strategy (2021-2025); and
5. Preliminary Report of Capacity Assessment on Social and Behavior Change Communication in Nutrition Programmes.
This 76th Food Security and Nutrition Forum was organized by the Council for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) with the participation of representatives from relevant ministries, institutions, and organizations.